Now that you’ve got your prized pennant home and ready for display, there are a few things to keep in mind to protect your investment in these hand-made unique pieces.
- Hang vertically! This is my fave!
- Use bulldog clips
- Use a dowel: Smart and pro looking. And hey: That’s what those tabs are for!
- Hang horizontal: Cool, but remember to stay true to the shape. Keep the back of the pennant parallel to the edge of the wall.
- Frame them: Hit those IKEA bins to display and protect
- Hang from a string like bunting
- Use pins: Hole damage!
- Use nails: Ouch
- Screws: These will destroy the felt
- Align bottom of pennant parallel with floor when hanging horizontally. Stay true to the shape and don’t stretch your pennant.
There are many ways to protect your investment and display your artwork for years to come!